I wanted to write this short blog because I wanted to share with you some of the motivational and inspiring quotes about Art, Artists, and the world of Art, that I come across daily and that I really enjoy reading. I love to ponder on what feelings it conjures up, and what it means to me, as an artist but also as a person.
Sometimes we need to see a quote, phrase or message to help us to feel inspired, motivated and take words of wisdom with us throughout our day. I find it a way of taking stock of where I am when I come across quotes. Some resonate, some make me curious and some lead me to think deeply, or ponder on how they make me feel. I think we can take a lot from what we read, how it resonates and how it can inspire and guide us in different directions and motivates us to think openly.
So, here is my top 10 inspiring and motivational quotes....
1. Everything you imagine is real - Pablo Picasso
2. If you believe in your art, and you love what you do, that energy will go out, and people will respond - Ray Conniff
3. Art has the power to illuminate, to educate, inspire and motivate - Author Unknown
4. To be creative is to let little pieces of your heart go and place them into each project you make.' - Pat Bravo
5. Art speaks where words are unable to explain - Author Unknown
6. There is no limit to how vibrant, and alive you can be - LaWhimsy
7. Creativity is intelligence having fun - Albert Einstein
8. Art is something that makes you breath with a different kind of happiness - Anni Albers
9. The noblest Art is that of making others happy - P.T.Barnum
10. Art enable us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time - Thomas Merton
Are there any that resonate with you? I'd love to know and if you have a favourite quote, maybe about art, or life in general that has had a real impact on you please share it, I'd love to read it.
Bye for now x
Follow me and keep up to date on latest work, commissions, and arty goings on…